Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, My Loves


Today marks one of the most important and special days in my life- it marks the anniversary of me becoming a mother. Two years ago today, my beautiful baby girl entered the world, and not only am I lucky to call her my daughter, but I am also lucky enough to share a birthday with her! And not only that, but my wonderful husband's birthday was two days ago, and it has just been nothing but celebration since. What a wonderful way to celebrate birthdays, as one big family.
And the little guy will have to get his own very special celebration in September!

Happy Birthday Dave and Joanie- I love you more than you'll ever know!

2 comments:

  1. aweeeeee - happy birthday to the 2 of you and ur hubby belated birthday! - my Mom and Dad are 1 day apart - and i'm 7 days from them :o)

    ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jackie! I hope you had a great birthday and a nice Thanksgiving! I feel like you would love these boots! They are better than Uggs! Check them out my site!
    http://www.amybirdtweets.com/2010/11/whooga-ugg-boots-giveaway-perfect.html

    Miss you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete