Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Current State


(My apologies for the awful picture quality.)

So I'm now officially in waiting mode for this baby. My due date is this Saturday, August 28th, and I can't wait for this little baby to arrive! I'm trying to stay on top of laundry, keeping the house clean, and stocking the house with all the little things Miss J might need, but otherwise, all I'm doing is waiting. And just to keep things nice and crazy, J has decided that her crib is no longer a suitable place for her to sleep, so we are moving her to a "big girl bed" this week. My little baby is turning into a big girl and getting ready to be a big sister...what a week!
Fingers crossed for a new, healthy arrival soon! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts are with you. How very exciting and such an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete